Runners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I HAVE!!!!!
Got the nintendo ds in pink for gracie my 7 year old, the worst thing is iv already organised what im doing and where xmas eve, xmas day, boxing day. Like to get in there first;)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Hi Hayley,

Just thinking about buying both my lads one of these, have you cranked it open yet and had a look ? - where did you get your's from ?

But to answer the question, I have just sorted mine from me to me (with help from RichK) :d but apart from that ...... far too early.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I've just got back from the Mall and was tricked into doing some 25/12 (the new name for this particular season)shopping by WHSmith... they've got 10% off everything today only, plus some other pretty good offers, I spent £32 but saved £13!! :)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Nope not done thing. My sister and I do our christmas shopping together each year makes it much easier and you feel that you are buying a better pressie as combining money helps alot, going to start soon :eek: :eek: horror of all horrors mostly shop online or after work can't be doing with weekends in shopping centres arrrrgggghhhh

·
Registered
813 Posts
NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no:mad: :eek: :(

mind you I have just booked my Mum a plane ticket to go abroad to my Sister's for Christmas, suppose I had better tell her she's going away!:d

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've got a few bits and pieces, but am really stumped for what to buy my firends son (a 9 year old). :confused: Any suggestions welcome!

I'm heading in to Manchester on Saturday with the intention of buying new running shoes and really getting in to my present buying. Chances are I'll get the shoes and end up in the pub :embarrassed:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Granty said:
Hi Hayley,

Just thinking about buying both my lads one of these, have you cranked it open yet and had a look ? - where did you get your's from ?

But to answer the question, I have just sorted mine from me to me (with help from RichK) :d but apart from that ...... far too early.
Well Granty my daughters already into them as a lot of her friends have one so she know's what its all about.
I got mine from Amazon.co.uk as they had a deal on, by console and a game for 109.99 which isn't to bad, as consoles standard are 100.00.
Best deal was toys r us get a game free but all sold out in the pink but worth a look there online.
If you dont mind taking the risk then they go cheap on ebay!!!!!
But ebay worth taking note of, as they sell cheaper accessories sets etc hope that helps hayley

1 - 9 of 9 Posts