Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I win I win :)

I am mentally running through the red tape of the ladies race to 1000 posts... arms aloft :d

Steady Edwina had me worried there for a little while, and I couldn't help but look over my shoulder a few times as she gained on me ever so slightly. I was sure she was going to go for a sprint finish!

Then, disaster as my PC broke and I was powerless for a couple of days...anyone could have surged past me.

But, from taking those first tentative steps towards a free pair of socks, I finally made it to victory :p

What do you mean...I should get out more? :confused:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Trinity said:
I win I win :)

I am mentally running through the red tape of the ladies race to 1000 posts... arms aloft :d

Steady Edwina had me worried there for a little while, and I couldn't help but look over my shoulder a few times as she gained on me ever so slightly. I was sure she was going to go for a sprint finish!

Then, disaster as my PC broke and I was powerless for a couple of days...anyone could have surged past me.

But, from taking those first tentative steps towards a free pair of socks, I finally made it to victory :p

What do you mean...I should get out more? :confused:
Welcome to the club!
It's very exclusive with lackies to do your laces up and pin your number to your vest!

Just think how innocent you were before stumbling across RF!!;)

You still get out more than I do.:eek:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Granty said:
Well done Trin, I had TT down as a dark horse (so to speak :embarrassed: :p ) to pip you.

I don't know Granty, SE is making a good go of it I reckon she could be third 1000 poster :d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts