Runners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm.. the way you phrased it (that again bit) sounded as "which of the *past* races you'd like to re-run again" ;)
No sorry, I meant if you could only ever run one more time in your life, where would you choose to run? I've swapped it is the wording AW use to be clearer.

Running into the national lottery to collect my winnings
:lol:

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Sad and sentimental I know but for me it would be Swindon parkrun where it all started for me , amongst lots of friends and hopefully with a time of 18:37 , which would give me a sub 6 min mile average !

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'd run the Paddy Buckley round in Snowdonia, I've ran its separate parts but I've never done it as one continuous run trying for the traditional sub 24hr time, it would probably kill me so the perfect last run!

In 2015 I actually got to sit with Wendy Dodds on a 1 hour train journey from Blaenau Ffestiniog to Llandudno Junction after the Ras Y Moelwyn fell race, it was pretty inspirational talking to someone who first helped recce and create the route with Paddy Buckley himself, so I think that and the fact that the route passes through the villages where my parents grew up would make it a very emotional experience.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts