Runners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a favourite top to run in...or is it a case of grabbing any top that is available?

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
yes...... its a grey & orange asics one i got years ago.

dead comfy / warm / cool as required.

(in fact it musy have been a long time ago as there's a pic of me wearing it at L2B road race which must be 2003 ? 2004)

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I have a selection of tops that are long enough to cover any hideous bits- current favourite, though, is a green Little Miss Bossy T-shirt

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
i have 2 depending on if its racing, long run etc... although the new brooks top ive got might take over as a fav i think as its a fantastic color and really baggy

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
I have a favourite sports bra :love: (does that count as top!?) Its bright pink with purple down the side - I think it was a limited edition Shock Absorber! I don't wear another top over it in Summer - but Winter is getting a bit awkward as I need layers before I start -then I tend to over-heat (even with a reflective bib!) They need to invent a top that aclimatises to the body temp! And before you say Helly Hanson (Dry) - tried that! :(

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I have a favourite top it is lilac had it for yonks and love it :d

Like you sweaty I have a fav sports bra too, so much so I bought more of the same type :d

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
I've got a green Brooks long sleeve top that I like got a wee pocket for the ipod and the head phones can run up the inside. Washes and drys quickly which is a good bonus!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I don't really have a favourite top. I have a few light-coloured, long in the body t-shirts that I wear for yoga and/or jogging, and I just grab the first clean one that comes to hand!

I'm not out for long enough or working hard enough at the moment for it to be worth getting technical with my clothing - it's just jogging bottoms and t-shirts for now.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Mine's just a bog-standard cotton sleeveless t-shirt. Hate the fact that I'm getting superstitious about it, but I do seem to run better when I've got it on!

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
No specific favourite tops anymore - when I had one or two I'd always favour one... but now, as long as it's a running specific top, it's a case of whatever's best for the weather :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts