See new Monkey Thread

..... 1-0 to the Rockers? ;)

edit ... and the addidas bape thread
....2008 air force

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do I get a special prize for spotting it first.... maybe a share of the chocolate?

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
Was is good for you Trin? ;)

I was on the case as soon as I saw it, but alas, too slow for the might of Trin. :rolleyes:

It did feel quite special actually :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
scr8pe said:
Do I get a special prize for spotting it first.... maybe a share of the chocolate?

chocolate and share do not belong in the same sentence together...

but you can have some of my chocolate virtually on my birthday... just coz it's a special occasion :rolleyes:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I can't share the chocolate, can I claim to have been there for you ...it being your first time?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

.......:(

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
So that's how you win your races Trin......................

.....off before the "B" of the "BANG" eh?

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Lazy week this week Trin...only running twice before Sunday's 1/2m...legs are loving it

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Not sure. Would like to think so...hence the rest this week....hills tonight but aim to take it easy. Just a leg turnover really. (Not a legover...don't get excited!)

If form same as the 20k 4 weeks ago then sub 90 could be on cards...only need to break 92mins for pb though...only!!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
well good luck for that... (and I don't mean the legover...I wouldn't want to upset SWMBO!)

I'm outta here... have to feed the youngsters again... I only fed them yesterday!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts