Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
A laptop would be great but other half can no way afford that so the DVD I've asked for will be great. O yes and I've already had my DS game, other half gave it to me when I was in bed sick a month or so ago, Tar Gorg! (he knows what I mean)

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hot foot said:
Thanks very much.I'm usually full of it but I'm sure I'll find room.:d
So am I as I'm sure regulars here would agree!

....perhaps a toothbrush to keep those teeth sparkling!:d

·
Registered
334 Posts
Is anyone hoping for or trying to purchase the NINTENDO Wii? over here in Norn Ireland they are like gold dust, I thought I might get my 15 year old son one if I could but it is impossible!!!!!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Good luck with it Nellie.On the night of the launch there was a queue of at least 1/2 mile on oxford st and not everyone got one.Also,on ebay they were going for double price or more within hours.:eek:

·
Registered
334 Posts
hot foot said:
Good luck with it Nellie.On the night of the launch there was a queue of at least 1/2 mile on oxford st and not everyone got one.Also,on ebay they were going for double price or more within hours.:eek:

I know! we have decided not to bother (my son hasn't even asked for it) so it's no big thing if I don't get one....this sort of thing at Christmas drives me mad though...these big companies certainly know what they are doing....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts