Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had a '2015 miles in 2015' thread two years ago but didn't do the equivalent in 2016. For those who want a more challenging target than '2017 km in 2017', how about going for the number in miles?

I ran 1920 miles last year, so have a reasonable chance of achieving this. If there are a few others I promise I will do a nice bar chart. Might even bring back the gold, silver and bronze stars for the first three to complete the challenge.

For the purposes of this challenge, the 'running week' runs from Monday to Sunday inclusive. The first week of the year will be an eight day week as it will include Sunday 1st January. So if people can report their mileage up to 8th Jan inclusive then weekly thereafter I will try to update the bar chart, if we have one, by the Wednesday following.

Trin

·
Registered
760 Posts
I could join you on this as I am about the same level in distance and I prefer here to a similar thread on RW.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Far too much for me as I don't run marathons , Claire , I was hoping you were going to do it in km this year , never mind ! Good luck I'm sure you will do it !

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Far too much for me as I don't run marathons , Claire , I was hoping you were going to do it in km this year , never mind ! Good luck I'm sure you will do it !

I'm doing it in Km. I failed my own challenge when I set the 2015km two years ago so not expecting much better this time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Someone may set up a km thread but there is really no point in me doing it as I have far exceeded that for the past two years. It wouldn't be a challenge any more.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I'll have a go, I've done that many miles in a year before but I've 'only' got to 1600ish for the last few

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
46.78 for me this month :)

·
Registered
760 Posts
I've done 81 km so that's 50,3 miles. How many decimal places do we want anyway? Would have thought rounding to the nearest mile is sufficient. Thanks for setting this up, Claire.

1 - 20 of 391 Posts