Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since nobody has created this yet, I thought I may as well.

If you'd rather do 2017 miles, the 2017 miles in 2017 thread is over here.

Same guidelines as for the other thread. Since I'm lazy I'll just quote Trinity:

For the purposes of this challenge, the 'running week' runs from Monday to Sunday inclusive. The first week of the year will be an eight day week as it will include Sunday 1st January. So if people can report their mileage up to 8th Jan inclusive then weekly thereafter I will try to update the bar chart, if we have one, by the Wednesday following.
Hopefully it's not just me doing this :)

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I'm in , i just managed it in 2015 so with a little dedication i should do it !!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:tup:

I'll sort the spreadsheet out tomorrow afternoon. It will be a bit sparse with just the three of us, but oh well :)

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
51.5 k this week but that includes last Sunday so 8 day week this time ! If that makes sense ???

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quite terrible quickly thrown together graph so far.

DireEmblem, let me know your mileage so far and I'll update it.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
32.6 k for me this week , lower than planned as i missed my usual parkrun .

·
Administrator
3,083 Posts
Lads can I join in? - have zero logged yet this year due to a bout of the flu but hope to be logging from tomorrow.
Cheers for organising! Do we post on Sundays?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lads can I join in? - have zero logged yet this year due to a bout of the flu but hope to be logging from tomorrow.
Cheers for organising! Do we post on Sundays?
There's been a lot of flu going round here too, glad you're better now!

Yes, post on Sunday if you can but it's not the end of the world if it's a bit late.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
46.8 k this week .

·
Administrator
3,083 Posts
A feeble 16K for me this week but that'll do - getting back after a long break and some flu.
(Besides run training I also logged 1200m in the pool and 120k on the bike last week)
I'm training for IronMan Wales in September so my weekly totals will soon be ramping up nicely.
Anyone else on here doing similar?

1 - 20 of 249 Posts