Runners Forum banner

361 - 380 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am rubbish at doing a weekly updated, I blame old age.....

Anyway, the last two weeks have been 12.8 miles and 64 miles taking me to 1691 miles for the year so far.

I started this past week off with 41 miles on a Cateran 55 recce, 24 miles on the actual route and rest heading back to the car by road. Let's see what this week brings.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
841 Posts
I have two weeks' worth to report: 80 km and 100 km making 3507 km aka 2197 miles YTD. There was no particular reason to increase the mileage, it’s just that I have more time as a pensioner and I like to find new trails in the country where my wife works, the Netherlands. This cuts both ways as it took me an extra 6 km to find 50 meters of climbing to reach my target for the month. It’ll be easier when I get back to Norway :) in another week or so.

·
Registered
138 Posts
74.4 km for me this week. My total is now 1778.05 miles. Considering that I will take one week off to go skiing, I will probably finish the year about 120 miles below target.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I managed just under 30 miles this week. Had planned a decent long run but the planets didn't align for me.....

Total for year is now 1721

G

·
Registered
841 Posts
Last week saw another 82 km in the Netherlands, including a 26 km sunday run. That makes 3589 km or 2230 miles ytd. (I accidentally transposed the last two digits of last week's miles conversion but this result now is accurate.) Back to Norway and sub-zero temperatures for xmas now :)

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #366
Sorry I am being a bit slack with the charts. Here is the one to 1st December:

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #367
I only ran 16.12 miles last week, as a foot problem from June has recurred, so I am taking some time off. I was supposed to start my marathon training today but realistically going to need at least another few days rest.

According to my spreadsheet, I need to average 94.29 miles per week for the remainder of the year to hit the target. It was always going to be a tall order given that I barely ran for the first 3 months of the year.

Hopefully the foot will settle down soon and I'll be able to start training for London.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Your doing a fine job there, hope the injure clears up properly this time..

G

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
I ran 9.48 miles this week, just trying to come back from injury, but foot still giving me discomfort.

1718.67 miles for the year so far.

·
Registered
124 Posts
37.3 miles last week all said and done, that gives me at 1758 miles YTD.

G

·
Registered
124 Posts
30 miles this week taking me to 1788 for the year. Can't see me coming up with 221 miles in the next 9 days, maybe next year.

G

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #376
Chart to 15th December:

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #377
4.1 miles for me this week. The foot had a bad reaction to last weekend's running so I took another few days rest. Am now going to build up by a mile every other day.

1722.77 year to date.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #378
The chart to 22nd December:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I had my last run of the week today, which was also my last run of the year (or decade) since I am going to ski for one week from tomorrow.
I ran 48.1 miles this week and my total of the year is 1915.32 miles. I failed to reach 2019, but I ran more than the 1789.92 miles I covered in 2018.

Happy new year to everyone!

·
Registered
124 Posts
39 miles for.me last week, I did ponder doing the extra mile today but gave up. I am planning about 3p miles tomorrow between two runs so that is my excuse.

That takes me to 1828 so far with a couple of days to go.

G

361 - 380 of 391 Posts