Runners Forum banner

381 - 391 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
The last two weeks were 69 km and 71 km making 3780 km or 2349 miles ytd. Today also came to 5 years of running every day, totalling 16583 km in 1826 days, so 9.08 km per day.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
I did 17.97 miles last week, gradually building up distance but still experiencing issues with the foot. It is improving though. Hoping to get back to full volume training over the next 3 weeks, then will have only 14 weeks to next marathon.

1740.74 miles year to date.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Hi All, congrats to everyone, whether you hit your target or not. Lets hops 2020 brings plenty of injury-free miles yet.

I ended the year on 2604.63 miles in the end.

Thanks to Claire for running the thread and doing all the hard work.

·
4,264 Posts
Many thanks Claire for running the 2019 in 2019. I finished the year on 2,189.9 miles, it would have been more but a niggling injury held me back. I took a few weeks off running in December and the injury seems to have gone. I am still taking it steady until I am sure it will not return. Looking forward to a better year in 2020.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I squeezed in some extra miles and managed 1852 miles for the year.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
My final mileage was 1747.75.

Most of the lost miles were in the first three months. The rest of the year was pretty good.

I'll wait a few days for final mileages - haven't heard from Mickeh in ages.

Shall I start a thread for 2020?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm up for the challenge again, hopefully I will keep the focus this time. I have started running with a guy that loves massive mileages so here's hoping.

G

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Not been on much since the "update", and can't see that changing, so I think I shall stick to the challenges and games over on Fetch, plus with it automatically syncing with my garmin as well nobody has to manually make the graphs.

Good luck to all in 2020, hope you reach your targets.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
Looks like I forgot to do chart for 29th December. Oh well, anyway, here is the one for the 31st December. Doesn't look like we'll be getting any more updates from anyone:

Reactions: steve_c

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not now you won't.

Thank you for doing that throughout the year.

G

381 - 391 of 391 Posts