Runners Forum banner

181 - 200 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi guys. Last week I ran 78 km. I was going to have an easy week, but I received a new Corus Apex 42mm that I wanted to test a bit. Also the SO took me on an obscure boggy trailrun midweek that bumped up the distamce a bit. So in all that makes 1502 miles YTD.

Reactions: winnet

·
4,276 Posts
60.90 miles for me this week, which takes my total up to 1302.84. It might have been a better week but I took a tumble on a trail run, cuts and bruises to my left shoulder, hip and knee, the only thing broken was the glass on my garmin 235 :confused: luckily the watch was still working as I had 2 miles to run to get home.
Garmin.jpg

·
Registered
137 Posts
48 miles last week taking me to 1624 miles for the year. Was going fine on Saturday and my shin muscles started to grumble, have spent the morning looking at stretches to make them better.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #185 (Edited)
Just a four run week for me this week. 32.03 miles.

1229.65 miles for the year so far.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Here is the chart to 2nd August:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi guys. Last week I ran 79 km. For once, Sunday wasn't raining but it was rather hot at 25C. It seemed to take ages to do a half mara trail run. (2.5 hrs - maybe age has something to do with it too.) For the year that makes 2496 km aka 1551 miles YTD. House-painting has slackened off but I still have a fair amount of fence-mending and painting to do.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Zero miles for me this week, wanted to give my shin a rest to nip the shin splint in the bud. Managed to do 58 miles on the bike but that doesn't count....

Back into the groove next week though.

G

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey guys! 74.5 Miles for me this past week putting me at 1976 Miles!

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
I did 40.77 miles last week. I had planned a 14-miler on Sunday, but for some reason I slept really late, more than an hour later than normal, so I only had time to do 10. Year to date is 1270.42.

This week is going to be low mileage as well. Was supposed to be doing a long hard session yesterday evening but was waiting for a call from the vet as we'd had to rush our cat in really late on Wednesday night with respiratory problems. She's only two but she seems to have developed something which might be asthma. We'd thought she was suffering from heatstroke. She's only come home today after getting chest x-rays yesterday and spending another night under observation.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
The chart to 9th August:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I finished 131km (81 miles) this week, making my total 3312km (2058 miles!)

Attachments

·
Registered
857 Posts
Last week I ran 71 km, making 2567 km or 1595 miles YTD.

I was having a slightly easier week until Sunday. For my long run I found a big geological feature in the local terrain that I had not seen before: a big sandy bowl the size of a valley in the local granite, which is an eroded part of a sandy moraine that pops up here and there for 100 km or so in the county. I can't believe I have lived here for 25 years and not discovered this huge natural playground before! From there I progressed to the usual technical rooty granite trails by the local fjord. In 25C heat with over 500 m D+ it made a tough Sunday run, which I entered for the Sheepy Shuffle virtual half.

·
4,276 Posts
A bit of an up and down week, felt really good at the beginning but as the week progressed I felt less and less like running. I managed to put in 60.6 miles which takes me to 1408.44 for the year. I am hoping the cooler, wetter weather hangs around for a while :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
28.7 miles last week, legs are stiff but massage booked for Thursday. Kinda lost the love of running due to pain

Anyway, 1652 miles for the year and I have a place on the Lairig Ghru tun this year. Approx 26 miles from Braemar to Aviemore so need to pull my finger out.

G

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
30.68 miles for me last week. Calf has been acting a bit funny, so will have another low-ish mileage week this week as well.

1301.1 miles year to date.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi guys. Last week was 76 km making 1642 miles YTD. This included a long trail along the local fjord with nearly 800 m climbing. No aches today yet so I am happy with the week.

181 - 200 of 230 Posts