Runners Forum banner

241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
42.06 miles last week. 1565.77 so far this year.

I have a race this weekend! :eek:

Here is the chart to 11th October:

·
Registered
146 Posts
How did the race go?

I managed just under 32 miles this week between one thing and another. That takes my total to 2000 miles for the year so far. According to Strava I am 390 miles ahead of my target which is making me ponder, do I aim for 2500 miles for the year!!!!

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hi all,
Last week I ran 96 km making 3320 km or 2063 miles YTD. I'm a little bit behind my stretch goal of 80 km per week so that will help motivate me for the rest of the year.

We’ve had a couple of degree of frost for two or three mornings in a row now, though it still warms up fairly rapidly to high single digits C. Haven’t needed to get spikes out yet. We can often get to December before significant snow or ice. On sunday I was back to a fjord trail run on some steep paths I’ve not tried before.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've been listening to this beautiful book called "Run to the Finish" by Amanda Brooks that been helping me out on my running journey. I've went from barely being able to run 2 mi to running 10 mi and not being overly tired or getting injured. If anyone wants to check it out, here's the link for a free book on Audible: Run to the Finish: The Everyday Runner's Guide to Avoiding Injury, Ignoring the Clock, and Loving the Run: Brooks, Amanda: 9780738285993: Amazon.com: Books
Interesting post given it is in a thread with people that have ran 2000 miles in the year so far....

G

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
Only 34.33 miles last week, due to having a race at the weekend. It was only a 1 mile track race so I only did a few miles on Saturday and Sunday. Ran 6:31 for the mile, which is a bit poor, but it's the first race in 7 months and I'm a bit rubbish on the track anyway.

1600.1 miles for the year so far, only about 10 miles behind target.

Well done to Steve for hitting the target.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Here is the chart to 18th October:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Only 34.33 miles last week, due to having a race at the weekend. It was only a 1 mile track race so I only did a few miles on Saturday and Sunday. Ran 6:31 for the mile, which is a bit poor, but it's the first race in 7 months and I'm a bit rubbish on the track anyway.

1600.1 miles for the year so far, only about 10 miles behind target.

Well done to Steve for hitting the target.
6:31 is still a decent time, I doubt I could do that.

Well done.

G

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hi all, last week was 86 km for me making 3407 km or 2117 miles YTD. I'm 1 km behind my stretch goal of 80 km/week. The week later on has been very wet but I managed to find a new country route to explore for sunday.

Reactions: winnet

·
Registered
146 Posts
That is me done for the week at 42 miles, things seem to be coming back together. I past the target mileage on Tuesday and today sees me on to 2043 miles for the year.

Autumn is definitely here and with the clocks going back the headtorch is out.

G

·
4,279 Posts
7.1 miles this week, taking my years total to 1683.66 miles. Hoping to start getting back to normal this week, it has been a tough couple of weeks but getting back to normal, hopefully.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
Well done on hitting the target, Winnet.

I did 39.35 miles last week, which takes me to 1639.45 for the year so far, just about 11 miles short of target at the moment.

I will do the bar chart shortly after washing the dishes!

Reactions: winnet

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
The chart to 25th October:

241 - 255 of 255 Posts