Runners Forum banner

301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
I was thinking of doing mine on Fetch this year since I log my training on there and the activity here is rather low, if that is OK with you all? The line chart offering there is not as nice but there are lot more people pursuing similar goals,

·
4,298 Posts
16.53 miles for the last partial week of the year. Final mileage for the year 1846.86.

Just waiting for Steve C to give and update and I'll do the final chart.

Do people want to do the same thing next year? 2021 miles in 2021?
Many thanks for maintaining this throughout the year.
If there is enough interest in 2021 miles in 202, I would be happy to take part, it's always good to have targets. Here's hoping for a better year for everyone in 2021.

·
Registered
883 Posts
OK thanks very much for keeping track of us over the year - it helped me build up a good year from running and I'm getting back towards where I was in 2015, with due allowance for age :) I wish you all a productive year, from a running point of view at least.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
OK, there are only 3 of us, but might as well keep going. I will start a new thread for 2021.

Here is the final chart for 2020. Well done everyone!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thanks very much for keeping the chart going the whole year, Claire. I'm happy to see people training on Strava. I'll be keeping track of a similar goal on Fetch this year as SteveC Nordrunner. Good luck to you all for the new year!

301 - 305 of 305 Posts