Runners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
In my usual fashion of being late I have figured for 2 weeks. Last week was 31 miles but this week I crammed in 61 miles in total. That take my year up to 194 miles.

Back over in Befgen next week for the whole week so not sure what mileage I will get.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
760 Posts
I might have missed a week. Last week I did 79 km making 378 km or 235 miles YTD. I have a 30 km trail race at the end of this week so I might taper a bit. It is in the area of the highest sand dunes in the Netherlands, much of it tree-covered. Looking forward.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
2020 kilometres? You're welcome to start a thread for that distance if you like but that wouldn't be much of a challenge for those of us who already far exceed that distance in a normal year anyway.

·
Registered
73 Posts
5.8 miles this week, I was in Bergen and got hit by a bug and only now over it. I have a marathon on the 16th so treating like a forced taper week lol.

Thay is me at 200 for the year.

G

·
Registered
760 Posts
Last week was only 56 km. I was tapering a bit for a 30 km trail race on Sunday that didn't happen due to storm Ciara reaching the Netherlands. Had a 10 km trail run on the polders instead.That makes 275 miles YTD.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
42.81 miles for me this week, so 228.08 miles so far this year.

Unfortunately foot flared up towards end of yesterday's long run, after having been OK for a week or so. Then ran 6 miles this morning and it's quite sore. May have to rest it tomorrow rather than usual Monday evening sesh.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The lack of running due to the bug I suffered in Norway was telling 5today during the Fetteresso marathon, 5hrs total on a trail route.....

Anyway, still managed 41 miles for the week taking me to 241 miles so far this year.

G

·
Registered
12 Posts
2020 kilometres? You're welcome to start a thread for that distance if you like but that wouldn't be much of a challenge for those of us who already far exceed that distance in a normal year anyway.
ARROGANT maybe?
Also lacking in a sense of humour and feeling obliged to boast about your achievements?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts