Runners Forum banner

161 - 180 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
I have run 39.92 miles this week, 1123.27 for the year so far.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I had a good week, managed 80 miles this week. I was sitting at 78.7 but went round the block to round things off.

That takes me to 1484 for the year.

Going to juggle things around, 0500 alarm is getting tiring so going to swap my runs to the evening to give me some rest.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
841 Posts
Sorry to be late reporting. Last week I ran 80 km, making 2199 km or 1366 miles ytd. I'm spending quite a lot of time housepainting during the traditional Norwegian holiday month of July.

Reactions: winnet

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Here is the chart to the 12th July:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
My mileage this week - 35.59. Year to date - 1158.86.

Reactions: winnet

·
Registered
123 Posts
I managed 39 miles this week, it should have been more but it was half rest and half can't be arsed week. Need to get back to running first thing in the morning, trying to do it on the evening is fatal.

Total for the year so far is 1523 miles.

Our Norwegian head office has basically gone on holiday for July as well so it does make things quieter for us.

G

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hi all, last week I was down to 62 km, culminating in chickening out of a long run because of heavy rain on Sunday. Also I get a bit tired with all the housepainting an exterior maintenance going on. That makes 1405 miles YTD. Started the new week with a medium long run but we're still getting very changeable weather. Also, it's taken me an age to remove splodges of paint from woodwork where it is not supposed to be after several generations of painting. One of the drawbacks of living in a Norwegian wooden house.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Well done everyone.

Here is the chart to 19th July:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey,

I'm new to this forum, but I am so close to being there! 1840 miles on the year so far!
Hoping to get there by September! :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
52 miles last week, building up again slowly but surely. Total for the year is 1576 miles so far.

G

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hi all, yet again Sunday was a washout but the week's total was 77 km making 1453 miles YTD. I had to boot up an old Vista machine to drag off my runs and load them to Strava and Fetch. Although I'm happy with my Fenix 5 I decided to diversy a bit and also use a Coros Apex. I found a good deal on the small 42 mm one and will try it out from probably tomorrow.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The Coros is meant to have an amazing battery life. I have occasionally pondered one can't justify ditching my Fenix 5.

G

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Hey,

I'm new to this forum, but I am so close to being there! 1840 miles on the year so far!
Hoping to get there by September! :)
Do you want to be added to the bar chart?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
I did 38.76 miles last week. 1197.62 miles for the year so far.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
OK, here is the chart to 26th July, with the newcomer added, who has gone straight to the top of the class:

161 - 180 of 183 Posts