Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody.

Sorry for the delay in getting this started. Those of you who taken part before will know the drill.

Please report your miles for the week every Sunday (so a week runs from Monday to Sunday).

Report the number of miles you've done in the week plus your running total.

I will do a lovely bar chart.

2021 miles equates to 5.54 miles per day, or 38.76 miles in a 7 day period.

The first "week" is a partial week, running from 1st January to 3rd January. Next reporting period ends tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To start the ball rolling, my mileage to 3rd January was 16.06 miles. I will have a bit of a slow start to the year because I'm still building back up from injury.

·
4,335 Posts
Cheers Claire. My mileage up to 3rd Jan is 17.27 miles. Like you I am coming back from a couple of injuries. Fingers crossed all is OK now.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Mine is easy to sort out, basically zero miles.

I contracted Covid-19 just before new year and haven't ran since last year. Building back up with walks and looking at short runs next week all being good.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
4,335 Posts
Mine is easy to sort out, basically zero miles.

I contracted Covid-19 just before new year and haven't ran since last year. Building back up with walks and looking at short runs next week all being good.

G

I hope it hasn't hit you too hard and you recover well.

19.33 miles for me this week, so 36.6 miles for the year. Hoping to start building up in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear you've not been well, winnet.

Here is the chart to 3rd January, and I'll do the one to 10th January shortly.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, 31.3 miles for me this week, which takes me to 47.36 for the year so far. Here is the chart to 10th January:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks for that. I seem to have gotten over it, mainly tiredness so I have gotten off lightly. Currently sticking to walking mainly but did a 4 mile run last night. All went well so will slowly build it up again. Will give a proper update on Sunday.

G

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for that. I seem to have gotten over it, mainly tiredness so I have gotten off lightly. Currently sticking to walking mainly but did a 4 mile run last night. All went well so will slowly build it up again. Will give a proper update on Sunday.
Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Reactions: winnet

·
Registered
176 Posts
Definitely getting there, 16 miles running for me this week. Managed a few more miles walking but they don't count.

G

·
Registered
176 Posts
28 miles this week plus walking a fair bit. Still not quite there but feeling positive about things. Aiming to do 108 miles by the end of the month to complete the virtual Spine challenger, 32 miles to go on it.

Anyway, enough wittering, total for year in 44 I think.

G

·
4,335 Posts
20.92 miles this week, building up slowly. years total is 69.72 miles. If the weather improves I am hoping to get a little further this week, onward and upward.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry lads. I totally forgot about this. We've had the kitchen fitters in for nearly a fortnight. I've been having to go out for takeaway every evening and have had very little spare time.

My miles for the week ending 17th was 35.86 and the week ending 24th was 36.15. For the year up to 24th that comes to 119.37.

I will put together the chart to 24th now. No point going back to do a chart for the 17th.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is the chart to 24th:

·
4,335 Posts
No worries Claire, I know how it is, we have just finished our kitchen extension.
25.23 miles for me this week with a year to date of 94.95 miles. Still building up slowly, should get to 30+ miles this week

·
Registered
176 Posts
Relax, you won't get hassled here.

38 miles this week taking me to 82 miles for the year. Need to pull my finger out and start stretching and rolling again, glutes are still being lazy.

G

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
37.09 miles for me last week, including a one-mile time trial for the running club, which I did in 6:35, so gradually coming back to fitness.

156.46 miles for the year so far.

Here is the chart to 31st January:

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
40.07 miles last week, including a 5 mile club time trial in 35:52. Reasonably pleased. Was a minute ahead of "predicted time" based on previous week's run.

Total is 196.53 miles for the year.

No update from winnet yet, so will leave chart another couple of days.

Reactions: winnet
1 - 20 of 58 Posts