Runners Forum banner
201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Happy belated birthday, hope it was a good one.

The physio will help, even if it hurts like hell when they are working on you.

20 miles this week taking me to 1060 miles for the year. Still feel like I am going backwards so need to find a way to focus again. I have gone back to training with other people so that may help. Just need to build up the courage to go to pilates classes again. Not looking forward to being the inflexible newbie in a class of flexible experts.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Zero miles for me last week. Been doing more swimming. Annoyingly my hamstring seems to have gotten worse since my physio appointment on Saturday. Not sure what's going on.

Will do the chart after dinner.

·
Registered
248 Posts
39 miles this week,managed a decent 21 miler today from Aberdeen over the Elsick Mounth and down to Stonehaven. Sunny and dry although a bit of a chill to the wind. That takes me to 1100 miles for me.

G

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
Well done both. No miles again for me last week.

Here is the chart to 5th December:

·
4,456 Posts
Well done. Which marathon are you training for this time?
Manchester, Chester was going to be my last marathon but I relented and entered Manchester because my son is doing it and it will be his first and definitely my last :) I think.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Manchester, Chester was going to be my last marathon but I relented and entered Manchester because my son is doing it and it will be his first and definitely my last :) I think.
You know you will be back for more, that is the way it goes.

48 miles this week taking me to 1148 miles. It was a quiet week until a mate messaged on Friday morning asking if I fancied an evening run. Upshot was us running (read, brisk walking) fro Aberdeen to Ballater overnight. Brilliant time even though it was -7⁰ at times. 43 miles in one go. Things must be going well since I then ran 2.5 miles tonight without any problems.

Looks like I'm getting back into the swing too late to do anything about it lol.

G

·
Registered
248 Posts
Still a decent week fir you though.

I managed 33 miles this week taking me to 1188 for the year. Still on course for 1200 miles which I will be happy with all things considered..

G

·
Registered
248 Posts
31.4 miles this week, I did plan to run today but that isn't going to happen now. My total for the year is 1220.3 miles which I am over the moon with. Been a crap year and still not back to my old self but getting there.

Well done to both of you, here's to 2022.

H

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·
Hi. Well done everyone. Here is the final chart of the year. I'm not going to start a thread for 2022 as the numbers are so low, it's not really worth it any more:

201 - 220 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.