Runners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sorry, slow weeks for me and seem yo have lost the will.......

Thatbis me up to 117 for the year. 13.6 miles one week and 22 miles last week. We have had a lot of snow here making it harder to run. Upon sayingvthat I have still been walking, completed about 70 odd miles that way.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
4,345 Posts
30.74 miles this week making 1157.71 for the year.
Would have been a few miles more this week but a slight twinge in the knee meant that I bailed on Sunday's run.
Still taking it very slow and cautious.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
39.64 miles for me this. Was hoping for more but underfoot conditions made it difficult. 5k time trial this time round, but it was rubbish - I actually ran a slower pace than I'd run for 5 miles the previous week, but it was quite windy.

So that's 236.17 miles for the year so far for me.

Steve, I'm going to assume you meant to write 157.71 miles, not 1157.71 miles. I will upload the chart shortly. I'll not bother with one for the previous week.

Reactions: winnet

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
OK, here is the chart to 14th February:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I need to get some focus don't I, and rake out a pilates dvd to start stretching again.

G

·
4,345 Posts
39.64 miles for me this. Was hoping for more but underfoot conditions made it difficult. 5k time trial this time round, but it was rubbish - I actually ran a slower pace than I'd run for 5 miles the previous week, but it was quite windy.

So that's 236.17 miles for the year so far for me.

Steve, I'm going to assume you meant to write 157.71 miles, not 1157.71 miles. I will upload the chart shortly. I'll not bother with one for the previous week.
Ha ha 1157.71 would be nice. Thanks for spotting it Claire.

·
Registered
182 Posts
13.5 miles last week taking me to 131 miles. Still struggling with tiredness although I can manage 7 mile runs. Just that the recovery phase takes the rest of the week lol.

G

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
42.56 miles for me last week, taking me to 278.73 miles for the year so far.

10k time trial in the club handicap last week. Not especially fit at the moment. Found it pretty hard going for 10k in a strong wind. Ran 46:49.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Here is the chart to 21st Feb:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Zero miles for me this week. Covid is taking longer to shift than I hope, I'm suffering tiredness very quickly now. Nothing for it but to take the rest to allow the body to recover.

I can't see me managing 2020 miles this year, even with my overage from last year lol.

Anyway, I shall keep on plugging away at some point to see what I do actually end up with.

G

·
4,345 Posts
Winnet, I hope you are back to 100% soon.

28.32 miles for me and 220.33 miles for the year Tt started out as a good week for me, but I needed 2 days off at the end as I was exhausted.

Due to the ongoing pandemic and uncertainty around international travel I have decided not to run in Madrid this September, instead I have decided to run the Chester Marathon in October. Which gives me plenty of time to get back to some sort of shape.

·
Registered
182 Posts
This whole pandemic thing is taking it out of everyone I reckon, both physically and mentally. That is me signed off work again and been told to rest.

G

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Oh dear, we're not having a great year so far are we? Winnet, I hope you get better soon. Sounds really horrible.

I did 42.34 miles last week, bringing me to 321.07 for the year so far, so only 5 miles behind target at the moment.

I will do the chart shortly.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
OK, so here is the chart to 28th February:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Zero miles last week so still at 131. Once the better weather appears I will get out more, mainly walking just now tho.

G

·
4,345 Posts
34.04 miles this week, 254.37 miles for the year. I was aiming for 45 miles for the week but was unable to run on Sunday due to the side effects of my Covid jab :) . Fingers crossed for this week.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
44.67 miles for me this week, bringing me to 365.74 miles for the year - now very slightly ahead of target.

Will post the chart shortly.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Here is the chart to 7th March:

·
4,345 Posts
19.59 miles this week which takes me up to 273.96 miles for the year, which leaves me around 130 miles behind the target.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts