Runners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Zero for me yet again although I have walked 18miles this month, pity they don't count. Looking to start gentle runs in a couple of weeks ans see how it goes.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
45.05 miles for me last week, 410.79 for the year so far.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Zero miles again fore. Thinking about staring back up in April. Still walking though, 30 miles so far this month.

G

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
43.27 miles last week. 454.06 miles so far this year. Starting to get quite fit again - ran a 2 mile time trial in 13:07 last week. Quite pleased with that.

Reactions: winnet

·
4,337 Posts
27.92 miles for me and falling further behind the curve.
I have had a chat with my coach and we have agreed on a 12 week schedule designed to get back my appetite and interest for running. This schedule means I will be doing around 25 miles per week. So I will be falling further behind week by week.
So I will withdraw from '2021miles in 2021'.
I wish anyone else doing it the best of luck and I will follow your progress with interest.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Still put in your mileage. I haven't got a chance of getting the miles this year but will still plod on. Zero miles again for me but I feel I'm getting better. I have been out on my bike a couple of times and will use this to phase back into running.

G

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Here is the chart to 21st March:

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
13.1 miles this week, 314.98 for the year.
I thought you were withdrawing. I'm wondering if I should continue with the chart or not, given that you're no longer aiming for the target, and winnet is quite a way behind.

What do people think? I'll go and do the chart for last week now anyway.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Here is the chart to 28th March:

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Am building up a bit more now. Not a bad week at all. 47.14 miles for the week. 542.37 for the year so far.

·
4,337 Posts
Going nicely Claire.

30.06 miles this week, 345.04 miles for the year.
Actually felt quite good this week, no tiredness or fatigue and really enjoyed the running.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Still zero miles for me although I'm busy walking. Aiming to trying running at some point soon although we now have a dose of snow.

G

·
Registered
178 Posts
Finally build up the courage to run this week. Feeling better and been doing plenty of walking. I have a lot of recovery work to do.

8.2 miles this week taking me to 139.5 miles for the year.

G

·
4,337 Posts
31.44 miles this week and 376.48 for the year. My new training schedule seems to be working as I am not feeling tired all the time. Time will tell.

·
Registered
178 Posts
That is good news. Been listening to a lot of podcasts recently and they keep mentioning training load. Basically on about training too much and by dropping the miles you get a chance to recover better. Going for quality against quantity.

G

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
40.09 miles for me last week, bringing me to 582.46 for the year so far.

Seems I missed a week with the charts. Here is the chart to 11th April:

·
Registered
178 Posts
13 miles this week, feeling more like my old self now. It is going to be a steady plod back. Ran the local parkrun route in just under 29 minutes tonight. About 6 mins slower than normal but getting there.

Total so far, 152 miles.

G

·
4,337 Posts
Glad to see you are getting back into it winnet.
Another 30.28 miles this week bringing the total up to 406.76 miles for the year. Still a long way behind the target but I will just go week by week and see where i get to. Happy that the gym is now open so a 1 hour session each day is helping with the weight loss. All in all, not a bad week.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts