Runners Forum banner
101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
4,376 Posts
43.45 miles this week year to date is now 749.45.
That was a pretty good week for me, I managed to fit in a couple of longer runs, 11 miles on Thur and 12 miles on Sun. Still keeping up the daily gym sessions. I actually feel like I am making progress. Many thanks to my coach as she seems to have me on the right track.
Cutting back on the miles this week as I have a 10k race on Sunday.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
46.13 miles for me last week, bringing me up to 1012.31 for the year.

Will wait a couple of more days to see if Steve posts before doing the chart.

Reactions: double5

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
42.27 miles this week takes my year to date to 791.72 miles. Moving in the right direction.
That's really weird. When I posted the other day I must have been on the previous page because I didn't see your post for last week.

I'll just do last week's chart now.

Reactions: double5

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
OK, here is the chart to 20th June.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
43.9 miles for me this week. Brings me to 1056.21 miles.

I have Chevy Chase next Saturday. Eek!

Reactions: winnet

·
Registered
204 Posts
7 miles last week although I did do a chunk of walking and cycling as well. That takes me to 366 for the year.

Still not overly feeling the love for running, blinking long covid is a pain.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
35.5 miles this week taking me to 401.7 miles for the year. Managed a 16 mile run today and my legs are feeling it now.

G

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Hi lads. Sorry, I've missed a week with the chart.

I only ran 30.66 miles last week. This was unfortunately because I twisted my ankle doing a kamikaze descent off the Cheviot during the Chevy Chase on Saturday. I had to pull out of the race halfway and walk a very long way back down the valley.

My ankle is not too sore now, but there's still significant inflammation so I'm not going to able to run for the foreseeable future. I have a 32 mile challenge the Saturday after next so hopefully it will have settled by then.

I'll do last week's chart now.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
OK, here is the chart to 4th July:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ice and rest and hopefully you will get back to it soon. My miles have dropped back down, that is me signed off again with no desire to run much.

G

·
4,376 Posts
27.08 miles for me this week taking the year to date up to 863.49 miles.
I was due to do a 14+ mile run on Sunday, but spent most of the day in hospital. I fell in the bathroom and cracked my head on the shower tray, cracking the tray, and I lost consciousness for a few minutes.
I am having a couple of days off, hoping to get back on it quickly as I have a 10k next Sunday.

·
Registered
204 Posts
That is not so good, hope there aren't any lasting effects.

17 miles for me last week taking me to 418 miles for the year. I was meant to do 16 miles on Saturday but ran up Schiehallion instead. That came to 7 miles so classing the climbing as an extra 9 miles........

G

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Hope you're feeling better after your accident, Steve.

Not entirely surprisingly, zero miles for me last week. Looks like my ankle might be more serious than I initially thought, possibly ligament damage. I am seeing a physio this weekend.

I will do last week's chart shortly.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
OK, here is the chart for last week. Steve, it looks like your mileage has gone down, but having looked back I think it's that you reported the wrong number of miles the previous week and typed 886.41 when it should have been 836.41.

Anyway, hopefully correct now:

Reactions: winnet

·
4,376 Posts
Thanks for clearing it up Claire. I hope you are back on your feet soon and the damage is minimal. I am OK but I still have a sore neck. I am still waiting for an appointment with my GP.

101 - 120 of 124 Posts