141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
The chart to 15th August:

·
4,401 Posts
48.60 miles this week, years total is 1130.24 miles. I calculate that I need 48 miles/week to hit the target, I should be hitting 50+ miles for the next 3 weeks but then I will taper and also need some post marathon recovery, so it will be a close run thing.

·
Registered
217 Posts
This is turning out to be a tough year isn't it.

33 miles for me taking me to 654 miles so far. Still hoping to get over 1010.5 miles this year.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just over 37 miles this week taking me to 692. Resisting the temptation to do 8 miles today. Next Saturday I'm doing Glenmore 24 so it will be interesting to see how far I can go in 12 hours. Hoping to get over the 50 mile mark.

G

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Well done guys. I'm getting further and further behind target. I was planning on stepping up the mileage a bit but my ankle seems to have taken a turn for the worse after I thought it was just about healed.

Anyway, I did 36.09 miles this week which takes me to 1260.48 for the year so far. I'm going on holiday for a week soon so will drop further behind. I don't tend to run when on holiday as we are on our feet hiking all day every day, so I think it's asking for trouble to also do a run.

I will post the chart for this week shortly. I missed last week but it doesn't matter to much since everyone has already posted this week's mileages.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Here is the chart for the week ending today:

Reactions: winnet

·
Registered
217 Posts
That is a decent effort, well done.

60 miles for me last week with 60 of those being at the Glenmore 24 race. Over the moon with the distance and very happy with a lack of pain afterwards. Haven't tried running yet but legs feel fine.

Total for the year is now 752 miles.

G

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Nice to see some decent mileages happening. Well done on the Glenmore 24, winnet.

I did 40.6 miles last week. First time over 40 miles since June. Takes me to 1301.08 miles.

Next couple of weeks will be low as I'm on holiday Friday to Friday.

Reactions: winnet

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
The chart to 5th September:

141 - 155 of 155 Posts