·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Here is the chart to 19th September:

Reactions: winnet

·
4,420 Posts
2nd week of marathon taper so just 32.55 miles for me which takes my year to date up to 1367.88 miles.

This weeks training plus the marathon should add up to around 43 miles, which would be a yearly total of around 1410 miles, leaving 611 miles to reach 2021 with 88 days left in the year. So to hit the target I will need 6.9 miles per day (48.5 miles/week) to hit the target. It will be tight but I will give it my best shot.

·
Registered
228 Posts
You know you can do it.

Crap week for me last week, neither my head or body were anywhere near a running mode. Only managed 3 miles and that was a struggle.

Takes me to 808 for the year.

On the up side, I did 11 miles tonight although it wasn't bonny.going to swap my shoes around to see if that helps make my legs feel any better.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Winnet, when you said "swap my shoes around" I initially read that as meaning you were going to wear the right shoe on the left foot and vice-versa, but then I realised that was just me being silly.

Steve, I'm in a very similar position to you with the miles.

44.14 miles for me last week, 1376.71 for the year so far. Cross-country season started at the weekend, but it was scorching hot weather which seemed very weird for cross-country.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
The chart to 26th September:

·
Registered
228 Posts
46 miles last week for me taking me to 854 for the year. I dare not work out what I would need to do to get to 2021 by the end of the year.

G

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
43.67 miles for the week for me. 1420.38 for the year so far.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
The chart to 3rd October:

·
4,420 Posts
Thanks for the update Claire.

An easy post marathon week for me, 22.52 miles which takes my yearly total to 1434.54 miles.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
Low mileage week for me last week, due to having cross-country on Sunday, so I didn't do a long run on Saturday but ran a parkrun instead. So 32.29 miles for the week, 1452.67 for the year so far.

·
Registered
228 Posts
38 miles last week taking me to 893 for the year. I did sweeper duties on the ultra which went fine enough. The last two runners dropped out at 13 miles so we had to play catch-up. Thankfully we were able to get a lift for 2.5 miles which saved some running.

Been caught up in other things this week and not been out yet. On holiday now for a few days so planning a decent run somewhere.

G

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Here is the chart to 10th October:

·
4,420 Posts
40.96 miles for the week and 1475.50 for the year.

The week started well Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I was running well, felt good and the running was comfortable, after a rest day on Thursday I felt sluggish and tired every day and on Sunday the planned 12 miler was cut short to 8 miles. Hoping that this week goes better.

·
Registered
228 Posts
35 miles last week taking me to 928 for the year. My fitness is definitely going backwards from the 50 miler at Glenmore looks like I need to regroup and focus on foundation work (core and strentgh). Did 32 miles last night and it was slow and uncomfortable.

G

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
40.17 miles for the week for me last week. Takes me to 1492.84 for the year so far. The situation now is that I have to be doing nearly 50 miles per week from this point on to hit the target, so I don't think it's going to happen but I will try to get a close as possible.

I shall upload the chart shortly.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Here is the chart:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks for that. 50 miles a week is a lot but it possible, I'm sure you will give it a good go.

I am meant to do the virtual Toronto marathon this coming weekend, half pondering putting it off a week. I have until the end of the month to do it.

G

161 - 178 of 178 Posts