Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Steve, that is a really difficult question! My mind wanders all over the place. I'll think about what I'm thinking about when I go out tomorrow. Sunday I run with a friend and we talk non-stop, usually about things that would make a lady blush!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Generally bloke stuff :d :asleep:

you kinow ......... lists of top 5 .................. would you etc ...!!

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Did 12 miles today longest run yet. My thoughts were (and not in any particular order):
I can feel my shins but only slight...keep my stride short
Left foot...right foot
pretty countryside
he's cute
wish my HR monitor would stop beeping
ohhh downhill I can go bit faster
My legs feel heavy might try a gel
That tastes weird but not unpleasent
I think I'm going to make it
My ankle aches hope I'm not picking up another injury at least shins aren't bothering me
I can see the end lets got a bit faster
yeah finished need to stretch.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Steady Edwina said:
Did 12 miles today longest run yet. My thoughts were (and not in any particular order):
he's cute
Keep your mind on the job SE.........................;)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Good run SE, think about what you need to, to keep going that's what I say :embarrassed:

I think about food alot, mostly what I am going to have the second I get back through the door. :p

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
On last weekend's run I was thinking thats another mile closer to finishing my last long training run,have I done enough?:confused: it's to late now so no point in worrying,whats a realistic time to aim for?:huh: I've been lucky with the weather again.:) Please control your dog. My legs are aching.:( Why do I always enter this event and always forget how hard the training is?:eek:What shall I eat when I get back.:d

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Steve said:
on Saturday it was mainly.....
Buggar, buggar, buggar!

Interesting run Steve.......................:eek:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Steve said:
....well the whole run was a pain in the Emirates!

Yep, I did a run like that today, the harder I tried the worse it got. Ran my b*****ks off and really naff time and feel really done in, and what do I do now...yep, Dave probably knows!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Of course I know.................:d

I`m a bit worried about this Lyn..................................................:eek:
Bagpuss said:
Yep, I Ran my b*****ks off

·
Registered
813 Posts
Baggy is a tom isn't he? or was he neutered?

A friend of mine, chap up the stables has just been neutered, he/she came past me nearing the end of my naff run yesterday and offered me a lift. I declined the offer and struggled on, being seen getting into a Landrover with a bloke in a dress and long blonde wig would have only made things worse!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Note in diary.

Avoid Winchester at all costs.........................

·
Registered
813 Posts
I know it looks bad, but I'm quite normal really. Just this chap/chapess who I happen to know, (who is actually an air traffic controller) has just come back from Thailand with no nuts and new boobs. Most of my friends are quite ordinary....well I suppose I don't actually have that many, I wonder why.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Bagpuss said:
just come back from Thailand with no nuts and new boobs.
Extra note in diary.

Take Thailand off possible holiday destination list..........................:eek:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Dave said:
Extra note in diary.

Take Thailand off possible holiday destination list..........................:eek:

Well you could have a few 'alterations' done so that you would look really nice in those dresses of yours!

ps. I haven't seen the 'before and after' pictures yet!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts