Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just been out for my third run. I should have gone yesterday, but I didn't :embarrassed: I nearly didn't make it today either, but I did!! I listened to what people have been saying, slowed down, head up, and focused on my breathing...

...I ran the same distance as usual, and although it took a few minutes more, I ran never had to pause once!! I ran all the way around tha park without stopping. Thanks to anyone who's offered me advice on this forum. Your advice made the difference!

About half way around the park, I knew I was going to make it without stopping, I could feel it. I was a lot more relaxed this time. It felt like a turning point. :d :d :d

Looking forward to my next run now....

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi Mersey beatts

Just did my 3rd run today too...it felt great...like you I took on board all the advice from the guys on the forum which has made a difference in my mental attitude to running...I feel like I CAN do this...I think it's official I am truley addicted....ha ha... look forward to hearing about your progress.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well done Mersey_Beatts, in a little time you will be running round that park 3 or 4 times without stopping. Running is addictive, and possibly life changing. Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!! I'm made up!!! I probably wouldn't have done it without t'internet. I'm going to keep a close eye on this forum for advice, and hopefully give some myself soon ;)

Run Forrest, run!!! :d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts