Runners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi There,

I am posting in the hope that you may be interested in taking part in a fun Run for charity to be held in Wolverhampton. I have included the press release which is going out this week and will have more details to follow, should you be interested.

We are a National registered children’s charity based in the Midlands and help seriously and terminally ill children realise their dreams. If you would like further information about us, please do not hesitate to view our website, www.promisedreams.co.uk or contact me direct on 01902 378598 .

Many Thanks

Beverley Bird.

Press/Media Release
TV’s Suzi Perry and Wolves legends Steve Bull and Don Goodman are hitting the streets of Wolverhampton in May with an initiative to raise much needed cash for the National Registered Children’s Charity - Promise Dreams.

Helping Children Nationally, Promise Dreams is based in Wolverhampton and dedicated to helping seriously and terminally ill children and their families turn a very special wish into reality.
Whether the child dreams about a holiday, a toy, medical treatment or equipment, or even the chance to meet their favourite celebrity, Promise Dreams is committed to help. Time is always of the essence of course because in many cases the child has very little time left and the dream needs to be fulfilled quickly. That dream will then become a cherished memory.

On Sunday 7 May 2006, Suzi, Steve and Don will be heading up a 5 km run to be called ‘Run for Dreams’ which will commence at the Molineux and end at the West Park. Several famous faces from the world of TV and Sport have already pledged their support for the run and it is hoped that more well known names will come on board in the next couple of months. The dream is to make over £100,000 and the hope is that up to 2,000 local people will join the run.

The UK’s gold medal heptathlon, Denise Lewis will be joining Suzi, Steve and Don for the press/media launch at the Molineux Stadium in the press room on Wednesday 8th February at 12 noon. Lunch will be provided after the press reception. We would very much like you to be there for our media launch with the opportunity to talk to Suzi, Steve, Don and Denise about their
aspirations for the event.

Representatives of Promise Dreams will also be available on hand to answer any charity related questions.I will contact you to confirm your availability, but if you have any questions before then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest Regards

Beverley.

Beverley Bird
Charity Manager
Promise Dreams
Tel: 01902 378598
Fax: 01902 378596
www.promisedreams.co.uk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts