Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just had a week off from running, I did take my stuff with me but never had a chance to go out for a run. Spending most of our time on caravan sites and driving from Edinburgh up the east coast of Scotland, driving across the top all the way along to John'o'groats and then down the east coast in a week didnt leave much time for running.

Hoping to head out tomorrow for my first run in a while so will see how it feels :)

Its good to be back!

O.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, ok, I didnt get that far east, we got to Nairn and then headed South to Granton on Spey and went to the Landmark centre instead.

I was planning on running the Peterhead race tomorrow but got home early.

O.

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
Well just had a week off from running, I did take my stuff with me but never had a chance to go out for a run. Spending most of our time on caravan sites and driving from Edinburgh up the east coast of Scotland, driving across the top all the way along to John'o'groats and then down the east coast in a week didnt leave much time for running.

Hoping to head out tomorrow for my first run in a while so will see how it feels :)

Its good to be back!

O.
Tsk, tsk, imagine going on holiday and relaxing!:rolleyes:;)

The rest will have done you good, and just think how much you'll enjoy your next run.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was going to go out today but it was p*ssing down! I miss running but don't want my first run in a week to be a wet one :) Going to go out tomorrow at lunch time for a short run and then look forward to my club run on Tuesday night.

O.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
yeah O. you big girls blouse get out there man :lol:

I hope you had a good week off and enjoyed the rest, it sounds like you took in some sights.

Enjoy your run today :d

TT

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know, I know, normally the rain wouldnt bother me, but Im all set for a good run today come rain, hail, snow or shine....and knowing Scotland we might actually get all those in one day! :)

O.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Setting off in the rain is definitely different to it raining on you after about a mile :d

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Welcome Back O. :)

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nope....*cackle*

Im also off for another week next week! After that I should be back on a more regular running planning.

O.

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
I agree with that comment Grant. As the Big Yin says there is no such thing as bad weather just the wrong clothes.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its liquid sunshine :)

I have to hang my head in shame and admit I didnt get out tonight either.....out with the running club tomorrow though so no excuses.

O.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts