Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there my name is Graeme Maley and i go to Papanui High School in Christchurch,New Zealand.
I am part of the YES (young enterprise scheme) business studies course, which involves designing, manufacturing and selling a product.
My company is called Quicksports, and me and my team mates have created the Activ Sports Bottle Holster, a product which basically allows its user to cradle their drink bottle in their hand without having to physically hold it. Basicaly it is a cheaper & easier alternative to the likes of a Camelback, made out of a durable multi-layerd material called 3D polymesh, which has insulating properties allowing your drink bottle to stay cool. We have also developed another model with has a pocket large enough to fit a cellphone or keys etc.
Price for the standard bottle holster=$7.99
Price for the bottle holster with pocket=$9.99
Please email me/reply with any feed back you might have or if your interested in buying. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Do you have a website for this? Perhaps a photo to show how it looks.

How would you expect payment?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
BBC - Dragons' Den - Homepage

Maybe try the above site if you really wannna pimp your product :p

Is it Aussie dollars?
Cos if so that works out at about 3p in sterling (well maybe not quite that cheap)

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Hi Graeme, I wish you the best of luck with your product - they have a young enterprise scheme here over in the UK too and I think it's a fantastic project for young adults to take part in.

In terms of your product, it sounds like a great idea, but with most of our members being in the UK, I'm unsure how much interest in terms of hard sales you'll be able to obtain here :(

It'd definately be worth posting a picture (or sketches) of the design and/or finished product so people get a better idea of what they'd be getting for their money.

Best of luck for your company - I wish you great success!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts