Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm trying my hand at Triathalon and/or Duathalon. I'm in the south west of england and wondered if you could recommend races from Ocotober onward. I've done a few Duathalons but never Tri.

I'm in the Forces and out the country. I'm finding it hard to find races on then net that I could possibly enter. Any advice on races that I could try would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

·
Registered
419 Posts
Oops - during the winter isn't the best time for tri - not the best swimming or cycling conditions.

Grant's link is a good one to follow though - their list of races is very comprehensive.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hello, I'm trying my hand at Triathalon and/or Duathalon. I'm in the south west of england and wondered if you could recommend races from Ocotober onward. I've done a few Duathalons but never Tri.

I'm in the Forces and out the country. I'm finding it hard to find races on then net that I could possibly enter. Any advice on races that I could try would be greatly appreciated.

Rob
try Thruxton Mass Attack, mid october 5k run 30k bike 5k run all on a closed circuit.
also the castle coombe chilly november is a good one, albeit potentialy cold and wet or both but again a closed circuit so no cars up your backside in the rain etc.

good luck,
Craig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts