Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aldi's running gear will be in store next Thursday..3/4/08.....always worth checking out.

With thanks to Obigone for tip off!!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
take a good look at the shoes.... last time they looked ALOT like 2 or 3 yr old asics models.. wonder if they license their old designs off?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I managed to convince my girlfriend in England to buy the jacket and the shorts tomorrow for me!!! :p :p :p I've been running in my baggy basketball shorts that don't look so 'pro' when I'm running :embarrassed:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Woo hoo

Just back from Aldi- missed the best stuff the last time so took a half day from work especially!

Didn't get exactly what I wanted- for some stuff it was the usual XL and XS that was all that was left but still managed to get a lovely girly pink vest, some shorts and 2 pairs of socks for about £15 so happy enough ;)

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
i got a pink jacket, shorts, vest and two pairs of socks :p

and got the other half a top and two pairs of socks all for £33 :p

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I went along to the local Aldi this morning and although there was plenty of stock there I only bought 3 pairs of socks and some sport headphones... There was nothing else that I needed really... although that might change when I get to Expo ;)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
What day are you going to the Expo Trinity, I might see you there I will be going on the Saturday before the race.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Cool see you both there then hopefully, I will have a few of my family with me too, but I will lose them ha ha

Yep I will be the bird in boots ha ha

1 - 20 of 103 Posts