Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm throwing down the gauntlet. Take notice trail running shoe manufacturers: you must, and I know that you can, develop a soul tread that lasts longer than 161k/100 miles. Your R&D people are smart and inventive. We know why you don't currently offer the buying public a longer last shoe, as this, in your narrow thought process would create less sales. But alas, you are wrong! You'd create more loyal customers who would excitingly tell at least ten people about your technical brilliance and customer care, who would tell ten other people who would tell another ten people and on and on.

Do it!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
I've had trail shoes last up to 1500 km and discontinued them just from boredom. Maybe it's your footfall or scuffing action that's the problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had trail shoes last up to 1500 km and discontinued them just from boredom. Maybe it's your footfall or scuffing action that's the problem.
Thanks Steve for your reply. Problem is that I live in the mountain of northern New Mexico where the trails are very steep and very rocking. They act as sandpaper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts