Runners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am sure admin will answer you, but I think posts should reflect teh culture of the forum. This appears to be much more formal whihc is no bad thing.

Rando post padding of no real value is counter to this culture

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Gumps said:
I am sure admin will answer you, but I think posts should reflect teh culture of the forum. This appears to be much more formal whihc is no bad thing.

Rando post padding of no real value is counter to this culture
Yep, I would agree with Gumps. I would like to keep this forum on topic... i.e. focused on running. Of course that doesn't mean we can't have a bit of banter but I find the problem with RW is that you have to wade through a lot of posts to get to the stuff that is of interest.

I may add a 'Off-Topic' section for non running related discussion. If anyone else has any other suggestions for improvement just let me know.

·
Registered
220 Posts
How about running-related rants?
Like "This capitalist society is the source of all evil, it makes me sick when I see Georges Galloway taking money from tax-payers and then go and make a fool of himself on TV. And by the way I had a good run this morning".

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've just discovered that if you don't type anything for what seems like a short period of time you get logged off. That's a bit irritating.

·
Registered
67 Posts
A question now for those who understand html. Are the html tags I get when I click on bold or italics on this site the same as the ones I'd have to use on RW to do bold or italics? I can't get the hang of html.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts