Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went out for a run wearing my lovely new running leggings. I should have got the next size down.

I did a 5 min brisk walk to warm up, then stretched, and I'd gone about 5 paces jogging before I realised that my leggings were falling down :embarrassed: So I had to walk back home again and change into my old tracksuit trousers before heading back out. Oh dear. I'm just glad they were in the sale, so it's not too much money down the drain.

Has anyone else suffered similar equipment failure? I'm sure there must be some amusing stories out there for Sunday evening amusement.

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
bagpuddycat said:
I just went out for a run wearing my lovely new running leggings. I should have got the next size down.

I did a 5 min brisk walk to warm up, then stretched, and I'd gone about 5 paces jogging before I realised that my leggings were falling down :embarrassed: So I had to walk back home again and change into my old tracksuit trousers before heading back out. Oh dear. I'm just glad they were in the sale, so it's not too much money down the drain.

Has anyone else suffered similar equipment failure? I'm sure there must be some amusing stories out there for Sunday evening amusement.
wash em and take em back!but keep it quiet oooppps too late!

Yes i have suffered equipment failure but i couldn't say in polite company!

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
bagpuddycat said:
I was squatting in the gym one day and the back of my shorts ripped open. Nobody mentioned it to me and I didn't know anything about it until I spotted my reflection in a mirror.

Fortunately, I was wearing under wear at the time.:embarrassed:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a similar problem with my tracksuit bottoms and cannot go out without my trusty but rusty safety pin in the waist band. My Mum's coming to stay tomorrow so I will get her to take them in for me. I'm not going to buy another pair just yet until they're loose all over!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Braces? That'd just add extra oppurtunity for chafing!

I had this issue slightly once with my shorts that I wear over my leggins cuz they have a pocket in them to my MP3 player, etc etc... the first time I went out though I didn't tie the string and they fell down with the weight of my MP3 player (it's not huge...)... thankfully it does have a drawstring though!!

I bought some new leggins, didn't even try them on though until I got home - haven't ran in them yet - I hope that doesn't happen!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Is vaseline your answer for just about everything?

The only thing I ever want to use vaseline for is my lips!! It'd be really gross using it anywhere else...

·
Registered
707 Posts
Someone sure has!

OoOo I've thought of something now - I used string to tie up my posters because I couldn't find an elastic band...

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
almost_no_specifics said:
Isn't that for... more intimate moments... rather than intimate places? heh :embarrassed:
sorry ans i meant to say rowntrees jelly what am i like:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts