Runners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my new nike running shoes which are size 11, the ones I had before are size 11 and before that were size 11! these however are about an inch too big! I can bend the front of the trainer back lol.. This is really annoying because it just delays me and wastes my time ...

has anyone else had a similar problem?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha yes! I think I learned a a lesson today :p

they were quite good about it on the up side nike pre paid a ups van to pick them up and to refund today! which impressed me lots

·
Premium Member
6,621 Posts
I had the same problem a couple of months ago, I went to get some new trainers, thought I would stick with New Balance since I like their shoes and found the size 12 of the new model is smaller than the 12 I currently have!
Ended up with Nikes and although they are comfy, their not my NB's :)

O.

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
I asked for a size 12, the box says a size 12 but the stupid salesman gave me a 12 1/2

They are ok for my plodding, but as I speed up I can feel I am going to have problems and have to buy some Nike+ shoes that fit my sportsband sensor :d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.