Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a week of running severe bad knees have put me at rest for three weeks, no pain now just discomfort and a clicking even when walking. Physio said down to ligament damage and his treatment seams to be working.

Looking forward now to getting out for a walk, but annoyed (read Jealous) reading all these posts of others out there running when I have the motivation but not the ability to join in.

Hopefully a few more weeks will bring a more positive post:) if not at least the weather will have improved!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
havabrew said:
After a week of running severe bad knees have put me at rest for three weeks, no pain now just discomfort and a clicking even when walking. Physio said down to ligament damage and his treatment seams to be working.

Looking forward now to getting out for a walk, but annoyed (read Jealous) reading all these posts of others out there running when I have the motivation but not the ability to join in.

Hopefully a few more weeks will bring a more positive post:) if not at least the weather will have improved!

Don't worry Havabrew, you will be raring to go when you do get back to it, if anything it can make you appreciate your running more. I am in the same boat not allowed to run myself for a few weeks.:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts