Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings every one from a damp and soggy swindon!:)
This site was recommended to me by Trinity, so thought I would stick my head round the corner and join in..
Started running a few years ago - nothing of any great consequence, stopped for about 18 months then had another stab at it, started last spring on a treadmill, progressing to out door life by the summer! Have done race for life, cancer research 10k a couple of 5 mile fun runs and bath half marathon march this year (weather was rainy for that too!), did have a summer of events lined up but sadly got an attack of peroneal tendonitis start of June and havent been able to do any running :(, but hope to start back gently in the next week or two and get back on track :d, Will be joining a new running group called Swindon Allstars and have entered ballot for FLM, but at the minute I just want to get back on my feet as it were!!
*waves to every one*
Mar

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the restart.

It can be a little quiet round here at the weekend as everyone is out running. Most of the posting seems to be done during normal working hours :confused:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Welcome to RF Mar.........

Good to have you on board.

Trin recommended site did she.......I better let her know that there aren't any awards to be had for introductions!!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Welcome to RF Mar.........

Good to have you on board.

Trin recommended site did she.......I better let her know that there aren't any awards to be had for introductions!!

If you remember....I already won that one :rolleyes:
I got the Ipod for most recommendations. Or was that before you joined Steve? :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Well I feel badly let down.....going to sulk all day now.........

.........other currency? Not that one can talk about before the watershed!!!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Well I feel badly let down.....going to sulk all day now.........

.........other currency? Not that one can talk about before the watershed!!!

I dunno... at least you got the blue shirt! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank u peeps for the welcome will have to look into this commission via chocolate idea...Trin - I forgot to give u the rest of those flap jacks on saturday - magically when I looked in the box today - it was empty cant think how that happened!!?? :d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
waves back to Mar.

Hello Welcome to RF.

Now that was careless eating the last of the flapjacks ;) just aswell they weren't covered with chocolate you would have had no chance.

TT :d

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
now all the flapjack has gone, I have been FORCED to start on the 5 pack of galaxy ripples!!! :d- my excuse....its my wedding ann, (18th) OH away on business in chicago, so celebrating on ownsome.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Owain - I had to do a double check on all the spelling too - before I submitted the post!!! :)

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Hi I'm Trinitys friend. What a way to inroduce yourself and put the proverbial black mark to your name from the off.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts