Runners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lawyers should never ask a mississippi grandma a question if their notprepared for the answer.

In a trial ,a southern smalltown prosecuting attorney called his first witness an elderly grandmother to the stand.He approached her and asked "Mrs Jones do you know me?"
She responde sure i know you ,I've known you since you were a boy and you've been a big disappointment to me You lie you cheat on your wife and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs.

You think your a big shot lawyer but you haven't the brains to realise you'll never amount to to anything more than a two bit pen pusher.

The lawyer was stunned .Not knowing what to say he pointed across the court ansked "Mrs Jones do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied "why yes i do Ive known him since he was a boy too.He's lazy bigotted and has a drink problem He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the state .

Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women and one of tiose was your wife

The defense attorney nearly died .

The judge called the two attorneys to thebench and in a very quiet voice said if either of you two idiots asks her if she knows me ill send you both to the electric chair.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts