Runners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’m a final year Product Design BSc student at the University of Huddersfield.

For my major project I’m undertaking some research about sporting injuries

I have one question which is… What specific product/s (excluding braces) helped you with the rehab & recovery stage of your injury?

As someone who dislocated my knee any feedback on your experiences would be super appreciated.

All responses will be anonymised, excluded from my written report and only viewed by the course tutors and external examiner.

Anyone who would like a copy of the final report can contact me at: [email protected].uk

😊

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use Physique and First Aid for Sport products mainly for injury prevention and managing injuries, some of my most used recovery products are:
  1. I use Ice packs and gold gels now and again if I've been pushing myself and my muscles need a bit of care
  2. Foam Rollers for stretching and massage
  3. I use Vasyli Hoke orthotics which are plantar fasciitis insoles for high arches
  4. I have used a knee support in the past, it was the Actimove Knee Support which I used when I had a mild case of Runner's Knee
  5. I also used Kinesiology Tape at some point but either I wasn't applying it properly or I needed something else because it didn't help much
Hope this helped provide you some insight and I wish all the best! 😊

1 - 2 of 2 Posts