Runners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I have just recently signed up to do my first marathon and I am just wondering if anyone can reccomend any good trainers? I have looked around online but feel abit overwhelmed with all the options😄I am fairly new to running and have only done 5k and 10ks so never invested in any good running trainers so any reccomendations would be much appreciated! Ideally looking to spend no more than £120 if possible.

·
4,439 Posts
It's not easy to recommend shoes, as what is good for me may not be good for you.
Luckily for me there are a couple of runners shops in my area that are owned and operated by runners and they offer a good range of options and always give good advice.
If you are training for and running a marathon you will probably need 2 or 3 pairs to get you through and they will need to be comfortable and stable.
My advice would be to go to a shop and try on as many pairs as is needed to find the ones that suit you, remember you will be running hundreds of miles in them, so they need to be right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts