Runners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the multyplex cinema this afternoon and I had the whole screen to myself!

I saw 'Everything Lost in the Fire', had the best seat, left my phone on (and even took a call!). It's a new film but hasn't been previewed much, I enjoyed it...kind of, I just sat there on my own and cried...

good therapy I guess

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I saw 'Indiana Jones and the something .......' and me and bruv's were the only ones in the cinema. - very bizarre experience indeed.

Was it a good film ?

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I thought so... it was one of those poignant films. I just needed a good cry on my own in a darkened room, and that's what I got

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Almost Trin.....

Was in Sheringham, I think, or it might have been Cromer...anyway that's a mere detail....SWMBO and I were on hols and typically it was pouring down. As we walked through the town we came across the cinema which had a morning showing of some film or other. With nothing better to do we went to the booth and asked for 2 tickets...the chap said he'd check to see if there were any left and came back a minute or so later saying he thought it would be fine. We bought our tickets and popcorn and then..........................

..........walked into an empty cinema!
There were 6 of us in there when the film started!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm beginning to think that I had a Matrix experience, because no one has since heard of the film that I went to see all on my own. There have been no reviews, nothing :confused:

I know I was there...

but no one else was...

spooky

1 - 9 of 9 Posts