Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing the Mornington Chasers 10k in regents park in Jan, is anyone else? Does anyone know where I can find a running partner in North London?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I train 3 times a week at the moment. Trying to work up to an hour each run. Would be nice to find someone of the same level so we can keep eachother going

·
Registered
1 Posts
flabs said:
I train 3 times a week at the moment. Trying to work up to an hour each run. Would be nice to find someone of the same level so we can keep eachother going
You could try to check out your local running club. Can't you find someone through The Chasers? If not you could try Tired and Tested?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sorry don't live anywhere near North London but does any one live near Stotfold and Arlesey in Bedfordshire and run in the morning. I'm desperate to find a running partner as I hate going out on my own.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Milton Keynes is unfortunatly about half an hours drive from mine (on a good day). Although I do love to go shopping at the Centre MK.

·
Registered
25 Posts
oh well!

It can be a bit expensive being this close to the shopping center. I went in to buy a book and nearly came out with a £500 painting......................:huh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts