Runners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Iv been running for a year and a half and never had any troubles. Last couple of weeks Iv done a sprint/interval run - but today in the last mile (when I’d stopped pushing hard and just had my usual 8 min mile pace), I suddenly felt like my chest tightened and a few seconds later I couldn’t draw any air in at all!!
I stopped running immediately and walked, tried to stay calm and about 5 seconds later my breathing was fine again.
Not sure what caused it - anyone else experienced this?! Really scared me!! Thanks, laura

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys, Iv been running for a year and a half and never had any troubles. Last couple of weeks Iv done a sprint/interval run - but today in the last mile (when I’d stopped pushing hard and just had my usual 8 min mile pace), I suddenly felt like my chest tightened and a few seconds later I couldn’t draw any air in at all!!
I stopped running immediately and walked, tried to stay calm and about 5 seconds later my breathing was fine again.
Not sure what caused it - anyone else experienced this?! Really scared me!! Thanks, laura
I think you must do a cardiologic visit. I hope now is all ok. Bye.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts