Runners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im pretty new in running, but motivated to as much as possible at my 33 years. But now im searching for some app that will suite me. Since Im active smoker for last 14 years, it is kinda hard for me to run few km at once. Thats why Im running for example 2min and walk 1 or 2min and repeat that (jogging in intervals). There are many applications that give support with that kind of running. But what I miss then is how much I really made out with running. Yes, there are some other apps where I can pause gps drawing etc, but Im trying to avoid those kinds of clicking and stay focus on jog/rest time.

Also in near future I am planing to buy some GPS watch, so i could leave phone at home. Since I like music alot when I go to run, I was reading alot about Huami Amazfit pace. There are alot of reviews, but none of some real runner. What I found out is that Amazfit sync only with Strava and not any other app. But I like tjat it havr also 4GB of memory, where I can upload some music.

Other option I saw was a bit more cost Garmin Forerunner 235. Amazing watch with one con: no memory for music, so Im back to phone again. But on other hand, Ive been reading that it have this interval program in it, so I guess it also shows how much I made out of run and how much of walk?

Any advice here maybe, what to chose? Anyone have some experience with Amazfit? Maybe some other watch?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have one of the Garmin forerunners which is very accurate. It's my 2nd in fact.
I hate carrying a phone so have an mp3 player that clips onto my waistband, think it cost about 25 quid! Far cheaper than potentially dropping and replacing a smart phone!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts