Runners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... well ye'd have to be mad to be oot joggin' in this bloody weather!!

That's the opinion of the nice lady that laughed at me this morning.

Well, your being dragged down the road by your inside-out brolly, so who's the mad one?? (Is what I would have said if she hadn't been blown so far down the road by the time i'd thought if it!!).

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
It's somewhere between the two here and I'm just psyching myself up to go out. Mind you, OH has just put a David Gray album on, so suddenly the run's looking a LOT more attractive....!

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
The wind has been horrendous here, was out with a gamekeeper friend today dogging in pheasants and there were very few to be seen as they were all hiding from the wind. Cowards!! Did make the clay doo shooting later in the day a bit more interesting though.

·
Registered
511 Posts
The wind has been horrendous here, was out with a gamekeeper friend today dogging in pheasants and there were very few to be seen as they were all hiding from the wind.
If this post was made by anyone but Squint I would have thought that remark an innocent slip :d:p

Is Pheasants a local scenic car park Squint ? :lol::lol: (also not suprised there wasn't many about if it was cold :p )

·
Registered
90 Posts
It was nice in Sheffield today, it didnt look too nice in Portsmouth for the Great South Run, well done Paula by the way!

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
You are all sick twisted sexually depraved individuals! (possibly why I like you all)

Dogging in is a perfectly legal non-sexual activity carried out by man or woman and their dog. I kind of guessed the potential ramifications that would come of my post but thought sod it bash on!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts