Runners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A simple game, you ask a question, the next person to post answers it and asks their own question.

I'll start...

My favorite season is autumn. I like the colours..

What is your favorite season? (And why)

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Summer; hair gets lighter, skin gets darker, water gets warmer, drinks get cooler, music gets louder, nights get longer, life gets better. That's it, summer is awesome.

What is your favourite place in the world and why?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Kinder Scout because its great for running. In good weather it looks amazing in bad weather it's a real adventure especially going off the beaten track and relying on map and compass alone. It's featurelessness makes navigation a real challenge.

Question: what's the most stupid thing you've ever done that's ended up being the best thing you've ever done by accident?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Fell off of a horse and shattered my wrist, forcing me to have two operations and nights in hospital.

(no, really... It meant I could no longer do the job I hated, ended up going to college where I realised my potential, went to university then got a decent job).

What do you do when you feel too lazy to run?

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Fell off of a horse and shattered my wrist, forcing me to have two operations and nights in hospital.

(no, really... It meant I could no longer do the job I hated, ended up going to college where I realised my potential, went to university then got a decent job).

What do you do when you feel too lazy to run?
Spend about 15 minutes (like I did yesterday when it was pouring with rain) deciding whether I should or not and then say to myself "what's the worst that can happen? You get a workout, that's it. And then I say "get the f on with it" and off I go.

What is your fondest childhood memory?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Being top of my school in cross country.. We had a massive board outside the boys gym with all the boys cross country times and mine was always first.. For nearly 3 years..

What is your favorite time of the day to run? (And why) .... I like early morning, less people and cars to dodge..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts