Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dimple said:
Unable to open here, so will have a go at home later. Hope it's not too hard now:)
;) ;) :cool:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dimple said:
Is it a blank site you bugger coz that's what I saw?
Nah................ its just an eye opening test :cool:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
that was good but I did also fail :( ooops

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I failed too. :(

Mind you, I always look out for cyclists when I'm driving, so although MBs (abbreviated so as not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't had a go yet) had better watch out, cyclists are safe around me :p

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
Hmmmm, what could MB's stand for? :rolleyes:
Not what you're thinking if you haven't seen it yet :p

Maybe mixed berries?

Or mollycoddled Brownies?

Or muddy brogues?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it just goes to show, sometimes when you are focused on one thing you will miss something so obvious....

In the context of running, I guess you could say, head down focused about your running and you miss the fella in the car at the junction who is on his mobile phone and has not seen you either! :eek:

Just a thought..........

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
BASE813 said:
I think it just goes to show, sometimes when you are focused on one thing you will miss something so obvious....

In the context of running, I guess you could say, head down focused about your running and you miss the fella in the car at the junction who is on his mobile phone and has not seen you either! :eek:

Just a thought..........
Good thought though :eek:

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Well it was EXACTLY what I was expecting it to be :p :embarrassed:

Without wanting to sound smug - whilst I wasn't aware of the M part of it, I did see the B :d

·
Registered
835 Posts
Another failure, though it proved a point

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
heheh, I was just playing ;) It does prove a point, but at the same time you were asked to complete a task, and you did. If you're driving, part of the task is to watch for any potential hazards.

I bet if that video said "count the number of passes but keep an eye out for anything unusual going on" then more people would have noticed!

I guess I'm just being very picky - anything to make people more aware on the roads can only be a good thing :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts