Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum is back online, apologies for the problems yesterday.

For those of you that are interested the hard disk on the server had a mechanical fault which meant I had to get a new one installed and reinstall everything from scratch.

If anyone sees any problems please let me know.

Regards,

Dan

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
It might be !! :embarrassed: :p

Interesting subject this - Redundant Array of Independent (or Inexpensive) Disks!!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Granty said:
It might be !! :embarrassed: :p

Interesting subject this - Redundant Array of Independent (or Inexpensive) Disks!!

oooh you had me at Interesting :d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Granty said:
Perfect topic for Valentine's night with the misus !!

Not quite as hot a topic as SCSI :p
You know how to show your girl a good time.... :eek:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Granty said:
I could not possibly comment :embarrassed: (others will for sure!)
Surely you take to a smoked filled pub, have 4 pints of real ale, watch City, send her for the pies at half time, moan about the offside the ****** in black missed when United scored the winner, go back to the same pub with her after the game, drink 6 more pints, get her to carry you home, via the kebab shop and treat her then to MOTD and more beer.

What's wrong with that?;)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Thanks Dan,

Thank goodness you are up and RUNNING again! I didn't know what to do with myself at work last night with no forum to keep me amused.
I had to actually do some real work!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Bagpuss said:
Thanks Dan,

Thank goodness you are up and RUNNING again! I didn't know what to do with myself at work last night with no forum to keep me amused.
I had to actually do some real work!
So did I.

Don't like COLD TURKEY!!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Steve said:
So did I.

Don't like COLD TURKEY!!
You and bagpuss weren't alone I'am afraid.... :embarrassed: mind you making up for it today!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
twinkle toes said:
You and bagpuss weren't alone I'am afraid.... :embarrassed: mind you making up for it today!
So are you...and you nicked my "Thursday's Question" heading....that's copyright infringement you know.;) :d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Steve said:
So are you...and you nicked my "Thursday's Question" heading....that's copyright infringement you know.;) :d
did you have a patent on it?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts