Runners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone... squint? I'm going to do it with my mate - not gunna race it as such... wanna enjoy the experience with my friend who's a teeny bit slower than myself.

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Nah I know a few folk who are doing it, bit it's not for me out along the beach and back, no thanks!! One question though, are you and your mate fit? Might sway me!!! haha

Squint

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neither me or my mate are fit. Sorry.

Anyway another reason for doing it slowly is that that's technically the start of an easy week in my training... so yeah.

Just about to enter now...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi all

For the guys running the 10k this Sunday all the best!

I have chickened out and decided not to do it. I am still shy :embarrassed:

Will be doing a 10k around Tesco on the same morning so will be thinking about you.

Cheers

Gary

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
garywatt said:
Hi all

For the guys running the 10k this Sunday all the best!

I have chickened out and decided not to do it. I am still shy :embarrassed:

Will be doing a 10k around Tesco on the same morning so will be thinking about you.

Cheers

Gary
Don't the other shoppers trolleys get in the way as you run up and down the aisles?
:p

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Hrun said:
Don't the other shoppers trolleys get in the way as you run up and down the aisles?
:p
ha ha, I can get tough with that trolley though when I'm rushing can you? Like running down the aisles with it crashing into everything. Bit of a bugger though when you get a wonky wheel :p

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Next time you hear the beep think of the fun you could be having on super market sweep!!

A lap of the aisles of Tesco at Danestone is about 10k it's huge!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts