Runners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y'all

What are we all up to today, it being a bank holiday and all that.

Has anybody done anything nice?

I am just sitting at home chilling (because of the snow)

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I'm on my laptop... supposed to be doing homework for course that is part of a career change

I'm working on a Security Policy Statement at the moment :confused: (taking a coffee and forum break ;) )

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
I'm having my easter fun tomorrow I'm taking a stunning lady out to the pictures

I havent been since the mid to late 80's so tell me do pearl and dean still do the commercials and have they still got usherettes with those little torches ?

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Oh please.....somebody rescue me from this tedium that is called homework...

<<looks longingly at the ironing pile>> even that seems more exciting! :confused:

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Trinity said:
Oh please.....somebody rescue me from this tedium that is called homework...

<<looks longingly at the ironing pile>> even that seems more exciting! :confused:
Leave it for me Trin i like ironing sad or what? i don't mind doing the washingup the cooking or the cleaning what i do hate is food shopping 13 miles to the s/market you put the shopping in the trolley you take it out again you put it back in the trolley you take it out of the trolley into the car out of the car on to the kitchen table and then you put it away is that the maddest waste of living time imaginable:mad: :confused: :( :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts