Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not all, but with this gorgeous weather we've had lately, I taken to running topless.

Does this break any rules of etiquette with regards to running, or am I just being a damn fool. I'd be interested to hear what other runners think.

The reason I ask is that I bumped into a couple I know while out running tonight. As I passed I grinned at them and politely covered my nips as a kind of joke, while he just laughed, she looked more than a little embarrassed.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Just as well you said guy, I sometimes find it hard to tell if someone is male or female on the forum and when your not sure and you post a thread like that......... :)

Ladies, if you wish to run topless then I am sure people will not mind.

Guys, if you have the body to run topless and your comfortable running like that then go for it. I personally have too much of a Keg rather than a 6 pack to run without a top on!
Although, in the warmer weather on a quite beach, I could be tempted.

O.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
LOL Scr8pe :d

I don't know what to think really :confused:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
[email protected] this thread, ladies certainly could not run topless :shock: it would hurt surely. :d

If a man is fit looking showing off his chest is ok i guess.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
is for us ladies :p

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ever seen the chavs walking around without a top on? Just because the chav then starts to run does not mean its any less chavvy! :d

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
ok i get your point :rolleyes:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Very good point Base!

Just saw a guy running along with back hair. Maybe it's best if you keep the t-shirts on!

(for the record, I like back hair, but I don't think it should be out on show!)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've never run topless before (I'm a guy by the way) but surely its just like seeing a guy by the swimming pool who is topless, or someone who is mowing his lawn topless?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Is it also ok then that a lady just wear a sports bra running, a lady on a race i was doing wore a sports bra and nothing else, it was not like a running crop top bra top it was a proper sport bra ???

I thought it was a bit weird, if i did not know it was a sport bra (meaning big straps etc) i would of thought it was a normal one.

You get my meaning lol :rolleyes:

omg i just looked the one i use up

this is very relevant to this thread :rolleyes:

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html <---------------------- very amusing for the men, may me nearly choke on my water.

Put an size in and watch obviously picked the extreme (running option)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BASE813 said:
Ever seen the chavs walking around without a top on? Just because the chav then starts to run does not mean its any less chavvy! :d
So you think I'm a chav:confused:

sorry, far too old and poor to be a chav

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
scr8pe said:
So you think I'm a chav:confused:

sorry, far too old and poor to be a chav
I get called a Chav just because i used to live in Essex its sooo annoying.

I dont wear burberry or big hooped earrings.:embarrassed:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
LEECE said:
Is it also ok then that a lady just wear a sports bra running, a lady on a race i was doing wore a sports bra and nothing else, it was not like a running crop top bra top it was a proper sport bra ???

I thought it was a bit weird, if i did not know it was a sport bra (meaning big straps etc) i would of thought it was a normal one.

You get my meaning lol :rolleyes:

omg i just looked the one i use up

this is very relevant to this thread :rolleyes:

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html <---------------------- very amusing for the men, may me nearly choke on my water.

Put an size in and watch obviously picked the extreme (running option)
Like a cheap thrill me!!:embarrassed: ;)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts