Runners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going out for a run soon? Post here what you are doing to get ready!

I am currently waiting for the time to hit 7:00am as it is much lighter at that time, I have had something to eat and plenty to drink and I am dressed and ready to go.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Although this may be too late, and you've already done your run; eating and drinking immediately before (or even a couple of hours before) running is usually not a good idea. Simply put; trying to run before food has been adequately digested can be uncomfortable and make the run itself less enjoyable.
If you have a delve into past threads and posts, you'll find that people have differing opinions as to what to eat and when to eat it. Of course, these opinions have all come from personal experience; and in time, hopefully you will be able to come up with what's best for you.
Keep us posted with how you're getting on. Good luck, Daniel. Keep it up. View attachment 68

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I didn't actually go far as I got half way and thought stuff this, I hate this route I am running, to many cars really to dangeorus, so I have decided to change my route and I will run it later to see what it is like.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Proably would have been but I prefer running around 5:00pm as it is after school and I think it is better if I keep my times the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts